An Introduction to the Theology of the Body: Discovering the Master Plan for Your Life
What does it mean to be made human, male and female, in the image and likeness of God? How can I live my life in a way that brings happiness and fulfillment? How can I communicate these truths tomy children, who are vulnerable to the confusion in our culture? Fr. Peter Kovacina will lead this study designed for every “body” who desires to reach his/her full potential in this life. We will explore the answers to these and other questions based on Saint Pope John Paul II’s teachings.
An Introduction to the Theology of the Body: Discovering the Master Plan for Your Life is an eight-part study designed to give you a solid understanding of God’s plan for humanity.
In this study, you will:
- Learn why the redemption of our sexuality is the key to happiness.
- Develop a “new lens” through which to see the world with greater clarity.
- See how God’s mystery is revealed through the body andspousal love.
- Discover the truth behind the lies of lust and pornography and how they can be overcome.
- Learn the language of sexual love.
- ...and much more.
This DVD and workbook study will be held on 8 consecutive Mondays beginning September 9 in the SFA cafeteria. There is no cost, but an optional study guide is available for $15 and there are scholarships available. Refreshments will be served each week.
For more information and to register, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call the Parish Office, or sign up at thecounter in the vestibule. More information on Theology of the Body can be found at www.TheologyoftheBody.com